When we came across a restaurant named The Attic, we were wondering if its one more restaurant in the ever-growing community of restaurants in Pune but one fine day when we passed it on the way, the facade was as beautiful and inviting as the interiors which is visible from the road.
So When we reached Attic finally we were not surprised to see a well designed , airy restaurant with a warm and homely ambiance. The huge wooden framework and glass around had a feel of openness which is rare in a place like Pune.
In Attendance were Noted Bloggers and Socialites of Pune which comprises the team of Food-Adda.
The food compliments the concept.Light and Easy perfect for any day and the service up to the mark.
* SOUP *
– ROASTED ALMOND & BROCOLLI (Veg)
– MUSHROOM ROSEMERRY CHICKEN VELOUTTE (N.Veg)
* STARTERS *
– CHEESE CHILLI TOAST (Veg)
– VEG TACOS (Veg)
– PARSI CHICKEN FARCHA (N.Veg)
– BBQ CHICKEN WINGS (N.Veg)
* SALAD *
– SPICY MAXICAN BEAN SALAD (Veg)
– GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD (N.Veg)
* MAIN COURSE *
– CHEESE BUTTER MASALA (Veg)
– VEG SHANSAK (Veg)
– MUTTON ROGANJOSH (N.Veg)
– CHICKEN DHANSAK (N.Veg)
* DESSERT *
– BREAD BUTTER PUDDING
– HOT CHOCOLATE SHOTS